The Control, Learning and Logic (CL2) group at the University of Waterloo
Our research aims to develop methods for reliable decision-making of autonomous systems in the wild.
- Jie Wang (ECE, 2022 - ). Co-mentored with Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister.
- Jiaming Zhong (MME). Co-advised with Prof. Amir Khajepour.
- Leroy D’Souza (ECE, 2022 - ). Co-advised with Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister.
- Zhao-Feng (Jack) Dai (ECE, 2022 - ). Co-advised with Prof. Stephen L. Smith.
- Soroush Mortazavi (ECE, 2022 - ). Co-advised with Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister.
Undergraduate research associates
- Oluwatofolafun Damilola Opeoluwa-Calebs (2022 - )
- Soham Lakhi (Visiting student, 2022 - )
- Steven Gong (2022 - )
- Cheran Mahalingam (2022 - )
- Mohammad Pirani (Senior Research Associate, 2021). Co-mentored with Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister. Current position: Research Assistant Professor, MME, U. Waterloo.
- Aishwarya Srinivas (Undergraduate researcher, 2022).
- Harshil Dharmendrabhai Kapadia (Graduate Researcher, 2021-2022). Current position: Software Engineer, Amazon.
- Kateryna Tarasi Steblyk (Undergraduate researcher, 2022).